18may20,我能再見到你嗎
666
2023-09-06
作者:桃知然來源:知乎侵刪致歉
1.Within every soul there is a rose.
每個靈魂里都有一朵玫瑰。
2.May l see you again?
直譯過來是“我能再見到你嗎?”但我更喜歡另一個翻譯——“我們約會吧。”
3.We don't meet people by accident.
所有的相遇并非偶然。
4.I like for you to be still.
我喜歡你是寂靜的。
5.Tonight l can write the saddest lines.
今夜我能夠寫出最憂傷的詩歌。
6.Love is a touch and yet not a touch.
愛是想要觸碰卻又收回的手。
7.If by life, you were deceived.
假如生活欺騙了你。
8.I like you,because you are you.
我愛你,因為你就是你。
9.For you are the one.
因你就是那一個。
10. The old dream comes again to me.
我的舊夢重圓。
11.Don't stand at my grave and weep,I'm not there,I do not sleep.
請不要站在我的墳前哭泣,我不在那里,我不會睡去。
12.Your eyes were just like the ocean that I had never seen.
你的眼是我從未見過的海。
13.Prefer to pursue the emptiness,also cannot have no pursuit.
寧可去追求虛無,也不能無所追求。
1.Life is but a span.人生苦短。
2.Man's life is like a dream.浮生若夢
3.Carpe diem及時行樂
5.only love is real返樸歸真
6.lucky幸運
7.cherish珍惜
8.Treat yourself well善待自己
9.forever永遠
10.Keep you calm保持冷靜
11.Never give up永不放棄
12.Things can change隨遇而安
13.Let it be 順其自然
14.It goes on時間在流逝(珍惜時間)
15.live your life過你的生活(活在當下)
16.Soul mate.靈魂伴侶
17.Someday I will be loved.終有一天我會被愛。
18.Be brave勇敢一點
19.see you again有緣再見
20.Never abandon不離不棄
發表評論
暫時沒有評論,來搶沙發吧~